Esteemed Contributor

Happy National Dance Day! (enjoy this video)

Its National Dance Day!

Enjoy this video of dances from fabulous movies! Guaranteed to put a smile on your face! (Link below is safe but if you don't trust it just type in all of this "Walk the Moons Shut Up and Dance (Movie dance compilation)" via You Tube.

And Happy Dancing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVJu9AMJJr4

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Re: Happy National Dance Day! (enjoy this video)

Thank you for that Shorty :-)

I just danced through it with my bird Presto on my shoulder.  She loves music.  I also dance with my pigeon.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Fun.

I dance with my dog - but first I ask her permission.  She doesn't always want to join in.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love, love, love to dance, so thanks for alerting me to the fact that this is "Happy National Dance Day"!

Music is wonderful....brings out so many emotions in us...and allows us to just let ourselves go...so I think I will spend my time just dancing the day away!...It really is such a freeing feeling and a great healthy way of  getting in some good aerobic exercise!

I have a little secret to tell you, but you must promise to keep it a secret!...Sometimes, while dancing, I imagine myself performing on Broadway!...Shhhh!...Don't tell anyone!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Wildflowers - unless I have a TV on, I always have a radio going upstairs and on the main floor.  I dance around the house all the time which is how I learned Grayson liked to dance.  It was at the time that Bad Romance by Lady Gaga was popular.  I was getting ready for work and in the kitchen and that song came on and before I knew it Grayson was bopping his head around and strutting and turning around.  So I joined him.  I hope it's not some mating ritual and that I'm not sending him mixed messages (lol)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Wildflowers - unless I have a TV on, I always have a radio going upstairs and on the main floor.  I dance around the house all the time which is how I learned Grayson liked to dance.  It was at the time that Bad Romance by Lady Gaga was popular.  I was getting ready for work and in the kitchen and that song came on and before I knew it Grayson was bopping his head around and strutting and turning around.  So I joined him.  I hope it's not some mating ritual and that I'm not sending him mixed messages (lol)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LOL...I Love It!...That is so sweet!

Even when I am in stores and good music is playing, I just can't help myself... l automatically just start swaying and moving...It's in my blood and I can't stay still!...Of course, when I'm out in public, I do have to restrain myself somewhat; however, it can be very difficult for me!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

I am glad yall liked it. Keep on dancing! :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Oh for heavens sake. It's time to get some sleep.

When I first read the title, I thought is was

National Happy Dance Day!  Thought David V. now had his own holiday!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

No Fred and Ginger?

I saw Swing Time last night on Turner Classic. It does not get much better.