Honored Contributor

Happy Mother's Day from the Angry Birds Movie!

Oh my goodness this is so cute!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkVrHM3JDQg

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Mother's Day from the Angry Birds Movie!

That is very cute!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey, Chloe's Mom!  

I saw this commercial the other day and it was so cute I could hardly stand it!  I actually paused the tv, grabbed my camera, and took a picture (still shot) of the part right after the little baby pokes through the egg.

Thanks for sharing the video.    How could it possibly BE any cuter??  Smiley Happy

I have this still shot (the bigger version from my camera) as my current desktop pic on this computer.

P1120453.jpg

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey, Chloe's Mom!  

I saw this commercial the other day and it was so cute I could hardly stand it!  I actually paused the tv, grabbed my camera, and took a picture (still shot) of the part right after the little baby pokes through the egg.

Thanks for sharing the video.    How could it possibly BE any cuter??  Smiley Happy

I have this still shot (the bigger version from my camera) as my current desktop pic on this computer.

P1120453.jpg

Oh I know @chickenbutt, I honestly don't know what is cuter . . . they themselves or those adorable voices they chose to go with them . . . squeee!  Heart

Honored Contributor

So true!  Smiley Happy    I laughed so hard when that little baby next to the egg reached over and pushed the flap closed!   It makes me smile from ear to ear just thinking about them.

One ear-to-ear smile - PRICELESS!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

So true!  Smiley Happy    I laughed so hard when that little baby next to the egg reached over and pushed the flap closed!   It makes me smile from ear to ear just thinking about them.

One ear-to-ear smile - PRICELESS!!  Heart

Was that just not the best?!?!?!?!!  What a sweet, sweet commercial for Mother's Day . . . and Happy Mother's Day to you my friend and I hope that Ru made the appropriate breakfast in bed for you earlier today . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Adorable ... wish I'd had a brother or sister to do that to.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Adorable ... wish I'd had a brother or sister to do that to.  LOL 

I know @Preds and being the youngest of four there were plenty of times I would have loved to do that if given the chance . . . what I love about the commercial is that it is so sweet and harmless.

Angry Birds is the first game I ever tried so it holds a special place in my heart.  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing such cuteness!  Smiley Happy