Esteemed Contributor

Happy Halloween Birthday! @Witchy Woman

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman...

Cat Very Happy BOO!...May Your Special Day Be "Spook-tacular" And Filled With Many Happy Cackles! Cat LOL

Time To Cook Up Some Special Brew...

Fast delivery Full Square/Round Drill DIY Diamond Painting "Magic Witch" Embroidery Cross Stitch Home Decor Halloween Gift Retro Halloween, Scary Halloween, Halloween Pumpkins, Witch Pumpkins, Halloween Stuff, Spooky Halloween Pictures, Happy Halloween, Witch Pictures, Halloween Design

And Get On That Broom And Partaaaaay!

Cheap Halloween, Halloween Images, Halloween Stuff, Halloween Ideas, Happy Halloween, Halloween Decorations, Witch Decor, Witch Art, Pixel Art Background

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
QVC Customer Care

Re: Happy Halloween Birthday! @Witchy Woman

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN BIRTHDAY! @Witchy Woman

[ Edited ]

Happy birthday, dear @Witchy Woman!

I hope today will be as special as you are and that it will be filled with joy and celebration, warmth and happiness, smiles and laughter, and peace and contentment.❤️🧡💛🧡❤️

Birthday Pumpkins Interactive Halloween eCards

s-l500.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman  From your DC neighbor I'm joining the chorus of best birthday wishes this Halloween for you.  

Looks like Maryland is giving you a brisk but sunshine filled day weather wise.  I hope you will treat yourself to something that will bring a smile to your face. 

So nice of @MyShadowLove to start off the birthday song to you.

Regards,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

344535.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday 🎃🎉

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@Greeneyedlady21 

@Spurt 

@aroc3435 

@dooBdoo 

What a delightful surprise!  Thanks to all.

One of the best things about having a Halloween birthday is everyone remembers it once you tell them.  

I always think back to my small home town in Illinois and the joy and excitement we felt knowing we would spend the evening roaming the town for candy.

Those were the days of full-size bars and homemade popcorn balls (if you were lucky).  We felt safe to go anywhere and stay out past 9!  Unheard of!

Mostly, I remember my Italian mama on this day and think how she must have felt to have another daughter...one with dark, curly hair.   

Aside from that, I'm wondering where all the years have gone!

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday, wonderful @Witchy Woman !   I love your little memoir of times past, and yes, how thrilled your mother must have been with her daughter...

Respected Contributor

Wishing you a wonderful Halloween birthday. Enjoy your big day. I'm with you, where did the time go?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman ...Yay, our Halloween Birthday Witch has arrived!...We all just wanted to be sure that, as we all go through this troublesome and challenging time together, you wouldn't be just "sitting home and growing old quietly"...lol...on this your very special day! Cat Very Happy

Cher... Witchy Woman (1975) UHD 4K - YouTube

31 Jan 2020 ... Witchy Woman (1975) UHD 4K. 1,971 views1.9K views.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~