Esteemed Contributor

Autumn officially starts at 4:01 eastern today.

Boy, summer just flew by!

Summer is my favorite season.

So, now it's time to go pick those pumpkins in your Denim & Co. outfits! *lol*

Have a great fall!

Super Contributor

Re: Happy First Day of Fall!

In my area we won't get our first taste of "fall" until probably mid to late October; but.....at least we are moving in that direction!

Happy Fall to you too! Smiley Happy

Fall to me means football, riding four wheelers, bonfires and comfort foods.

The biggest thing though is open-windows! I absolutely love sleeping with the windows open and my Northern Nights down blanket. I think it's the best sleep I get all year.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy fall yall

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for first day of fall beautiful images

Trusted Contributor

Yeah fall!!!    Unfortunately it doesn't feel like fall here....where are my cool temps?? Not a summer personSmiley Sad  I'm sure it's coming...wanna wear my boots and sweater coats and walk my equally heat challenged lab for long walks...bring on fall!!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Well, happy first day of Fall to you too.  The temps have turned around and will be soaring today and the next few days.  At least for the next few days, we're going back to hot summer temps. 

Honored Contributor

Bummer. I don't like Fall. I am a happy camper though because we've been having very summery weather lately! Its supposed to be in the 90's until next week for us! Yippee! I'll be on our boat today! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I welcome the cooler weather. I can break out more of my nice leather things. I'll breathe a lot easier when "hurricane season" ends.

Honored Contributor

Happy fall!!!

Although our July and August felt more like Fall.  Our temps have been very warm and humid this week.  We have been in the upper 80's to near 90, if not 90 and are expected to be that warm through most of next week.  And sunny too.  No rain until the end of next week.  It's crazy.

Honored Contributor

I'm so thrilled, 39 days until Halloween. Goodbye summer, hello cool weather, boots, coats and hopefully snow before Winter hits. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval