Valued Contributor

Who's the Blue Bell man?  From Ohio, never heard of it.

Respected Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

Who's the Blue Bell man?  From Ohio, never heard of it.

@Magicrat   Brand of ice cream.  Blue Bell is one of the few left that still has ice cream in a half gallon size.  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

Haha, @Kachina624 , unfortunately this has happened to me in the opposite way. I order then realize I already ordered the item.

Most recently I purchased the TSV Lock N Lock 6 pc set. I ordered 4 sets. When they arrived I went to put them in my gift closet and lo and behold, back in July I ordered a similar item from HSN, 24 Komax storage bowls. Yikes. 

If wondering, on Christmas Eve we make a huge, HUGE, amount of Posoli and I send some home to all the families. I guess they will be receiving TWO containers this Christmas unless I can come up with another use for them. 

@cjm61    Cookies.  They are lumpy and it doesn't take many to fill most L&L.  Please put me on your Posoli list, I love the stuff.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

So I was sitting here watching a presentation of David's Cookies, hungry and about to die wanting a cookie but knew there were no goodies in the house.

Doorbell rings, I peek out and there's a David's box on the porch.  I guess sometime in the distant past but I placed an order but forgot about it.  Anyway, it was like an unexpected gift from the heavens.

I came back in with the presentation still on TV, tore into a box (different from what they were showing) and found myself a delicious moist brownie.  Ahhhh, talk about exquisite timing.  Wish having food appear that they're showing on TV would happen more often, don't you?

That's amazing !  What a fabulous surprise! Now I want brownies!

Honored Contributor

@caseymaye    Those cookies are very good but the brownies are like candy!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff wrote:

@Kachina624    That was a lovely surprise, enjoy.

I thought you were going to announce delivery of a new baby.

ROFLMAO