Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Dance On Evine Just Now

Happy Dance wasn't invented by David.  That expression has been around forever.

Today, I watched a Bison do the Happy Dance on the first day of,spring on you tube.  It was titled that way.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I hope it was for something more important than a plate full of macaroni and cheese.

@Perkup   It wasn't for food.  They were presenting a MacKenzie-Childs teapot.

Well, at least it won't fatten them up.

Spoiler
Spoiler

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

.Image result for i'm all for a good happy dance

Occasional Contributor

It’s no secret that QVC charges the vendors for David to do his Happy Dance. There is a site that quoted Mary talking with another host in the Green Room about how QVC was increasing the fee for his HD. No surprise there! If you pay attention, he often has to squeeze it in before the products presentation segment ends. That also explains why lately, the quality of items he does the dance, are terrible! And the ratings for them back that up. A quick search will bring up the site where Mary was quoted. 

Honored Contributor

The Life is Good happy dance shirt has been around for years; DH has one we bought in Rosemary Beach 10 yrs ago.
Esteemed Contributor

Isn't he just really doing "the Hokey Pokey?"

Honored Contributor

I've seen people do the happy dance for decades.  It isn't new with David.

Trusted Contributor

@Bayboater wrote:

It’s no secret that QVC charges the vendors for David to do his Happy Dance. There is a site that quoted Mary talking with another host in the Green Room about how QVC was increasing the fee for his HD. No surprise there! If you pay attention, he often has to squeeze it in before the products presentation segment ends. That also explains why lately, the quality of items he does the dance, are terrible! And the ratings for them back that up. A quick search will bring up the site where Mary was quoted. 

I think Mary was kidding.  I cannot see being charged by QVC in order to have the big guy do a dance for you.