Trusted Contributor

Happy 90th Birthday Queen Elizabeth.  You have reigned responsibly and with grace for 63 years.  I am old enough to remember your coronation in 1953.

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday Your Majesty

@CJC wrote:

Happy 90th Birthday Queen Elizabeth.  You have reigned responsibly and with grace for 63 years.  I am old enough to remember your coronation in 1953.

Yes, Happy Birthday to Queen Elizabeth. And I agree about her having grace...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

She is pretty amazing. 

Happy 90th Birthday,  Elizabeth Regina.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Birthday, Queen Elizabeth.  I hope you have many more, at least as many as your mother.

Respected Contributor

She looks marvelous for 90!  Happy Birthday to the Queen!

Honored Contributor

Just love the Great-Grandmother photo in the cardigan of her and the children.  The two oldest are actually grandchildren but it shows the warm side of her and I love seeing it.   90 years old it is hard to believe and she is not slowing down.  Happy Birthday!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

What a stunner the Queen is at 90 blessed years old.  Loved her in the spring lime green as well the very fun fuschia I've seen her in within the last couple of days.  She is such a classic beauty and ALWAYS looks so gorgeous and classic.  Color is her friend and there is never a color the Queen doesn't look great in.

Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth - another wonderful woman in the month of APRIL!!!