Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday Dear dmod!!!!

Thanks so much, brii.  Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much, deep. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

pitty, is it warm in here?  lol I love the picture. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks, beach. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much, John.  From your lips to the big Ranger's ears!!!  I hope next year, we are celebrating in MSG!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much, sister Jersey Girl, lulu! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks His Elk. I am so glad to see you posting after the upgrade. Smiley Happy  I so enjoy your posts.   Help yourself to cake. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lotus, the cake is perfect. I know how hard that was for you to bake. lol Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much, Pqfan. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks very much, cherry. Smiley Happy