Honored Contributor

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Annabellethecat, December 12th

@ECBG Got your message!  Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

So, I call you...and you were working!  I'll try again tomorrow.  Are you home tomorrow?  What time should I call you?

Honored Contributor

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Annabellethecat

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@feline groovy Thanks for the wishes...That cat looks just like my cat Bill!  Love it!

@Annabellethecat66:  that's why I searched for an orange tabby.  Cat Tongue 

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy @ECBG posted a picture of herself once.  I try soon to get her to teach me how to do it.

Take care sweet girl!

Honored Contributor

That would be great, @Annabellethecat66!  Hugs and healthy vibes to ya.  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Annabellethecat, December 12th

@Annabellethecat66, my wonderful pal, I am so sorry I missed your birthday. 

Image result for belated birthday wishes animated

Love you, pal!!!!  Send me an email!  And hope you have a wonderful year and I want to hear all about it!!!  You are a very special person, sweet and wonderful and smart and thoughtful and supportive.  Mmmwaaaa!   Heart
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy @LoriLori Not to worry about missing my birthday.  In our family we celebrate for a few days!  Ha!

Used to drive my late husband crazy!  Today I celebrated with my oldest daughter.  She treated me to lunch.  She's the one with 4 children (2 teenage girls) in 4 different school!

I don't know how she does it.  

Woke up at 3:30AM and the temp in house was 66 degrees, then woke up at 9:30AM and temp was 63,  I have a heat pump and they don't work below 32 degrees.  It's supposed to flip to all electric but it didn't.

I think I need to start meditation.  I just wig out.  Called co who put in new unit and bla bla.  They came out this afternoon and by the time the guy left we were friends.  Ha!  Sent him home with some Mrs. Prendable apples.

Today my middle daughter's daughter (oldest) turns 11.  She's one of my favorites.  I took care of her for a long time right after she was born because my daughter suffered from post partum depression afterward.

I adore all grandchildren, but some are a little closer than others.  

I know you grandmas know what I mean.  Not favorites, just kinda click more with some than other's.