Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Anniversay Charles and Camilla

@SANNA  Their reuniting came at a price.  Love or not, his relationship with Camilla caused unknown pain to his sons and his late wife.  I wish him no ill will and I'm glad he survived the virus.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@SANNA  Their reuniting came at a price.  Love or not, his relationship with Camilla caused unknown pain to his sons and his late wife.  I wish him no ill will and I'm glad he survived the virus.

Everything has price in this life. He also paid the price by marrying a woman he didn’t love. He always loved his Camilla, even not as young and beautiful.  From what I see,read and hear Diana was not the easiest person to live with with all her mental problems. And look at her love choices after the divorce.... And chasing after that Pakistani doctor! What a shameful behavior for a mother of the future King.

By the way, boys seem to have very friendly relationship with Camilla.

Respected Contributor

...boys seem to have very friendly relationship with Camilla. 

You don't know that and I doubt it's all that friendly.  I think they love their father and want him to be happy and thus they accept her for that reason.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ. I assume that is why she wrote "seem to have." It appears to her that they do but she doesn't really know.