Honored Contributor

I'd really be happy if there was peace on earth and we all took care of each other.

Honored Contributor

Good health and money in the bank.

Valued Contributor

I apologize beforehand, but being an adolescent girl during the Beatles heyday, I can't help but finish the phrase as, "Happiness is . . . a warm gun."

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

It's the first thought that comes to my mind. I was Beatle-brainwashed.

[The following words are not allowed: pre- and the shortened form of teenager. HUH?]

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Respected Contributor
This is not very profound or PC but the fact that I have never had to think about or worry about money has and continues to bring me a great deal of happiness.
Super Contributor

Seeing my Husbands handsome face first thing in the morning. That definitely makes me happy!

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone I care about is healthy and doing well. As an added bonus I retire in 3 days and DH and I can spend more time together. Can't wait for the first warm morning so I can have my morning coffee on my porch and not worry about getting to work.

Honored Contributor

Being content with the day. Today especially....the sun is out and it feels so good!

Honored Contributor
On 3/18/2015 Danky said: This is not very profound or PC but the fact that I have never had to think about or worry about money has and continues to bring me a great deal of happiness.

Thank you very much for admitting that Danky!! That was very honest (and true) of you.

I said in a post just the other day that I know quite a few well off people, and they are mostly all very happy. Money worries can kill one's "happiness."

The old cliché is so wrong!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor
On 3/18/2015 dooBdoo said:
On 3/18/2015 Shaunac said:

Happiness was laying in bed with my sweet boy Sam (doxi) next to me. However, he went to heaven on Christmas Day. He was 20 years old.

Aw, I'm sorry, Shaunac. It's hard to say farewell.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Thank you. My heart hurts. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor
On 3/18/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 3/18/2015 Danky said: This is not very profound or PC but the fact that I have never had to think about or worry about money has and continues to bring me a great deal of happiness.

Thank you very much for admitting that Danky!! That was very honest (and true) of you.

I said in a post just the other day that I know quite a few well off people, and they are mostly all very happy. Money worries can kill one's "happiness."

The old cliché is so wrong!!

How nice of you , Ford....you've kind of made my day and brought me (wait for it) HAPPINESS!