Frequent Visitor

The handbags are now female ? Now referred to as SHE.  It's not necessary and a lot creepy. The bag is an IT. Please.

Honored Contributor

I agree, it is silly and a turn off for me.

Respected Contributor

I agree but the hosts and guests have been assigning a gender to many garments for quite some time. They think it makes them appear sophisticated and like " a cool girl."

Honored Contributor

Some people need to go back and find where they left their senses of humor, and worry about the IMPORTANT ISSUES facing us.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Just sounds stupid to me is all.  

Honored Contributor

It's silly but I'm ok with it.  I belong to closed Facebook group for women with curly hair.  Most of the women in the group have names for their hair.  It's Mindy had her spring trim and cut today.  I can't go that far....lol

Respected Contributor

I guess the purse identifies as a she.  Woman Wink

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

QVC is famous for allowing made up words and their umproper use!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Gone woke mouth

I am gone from the presentations especially since few hosts know how to present a purse.  They talk about colors and not about measurements, and do not spend enough time on the inside of the bag.

Esteemed Contributor
I was watching Kerstin this morning, whom I rarely watch. She had a Lug purse with about 8 different colors. She only showed the inside fabric on 2 or 3, and briefly at that. The inside lining color/print is very important too! Show them all!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead