Honored Contributor

Hand Sanitizer now Available

I was in the grocery store yesterday (Jewel) and hand sanitizer displays were in several locations near check out.  FYI

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Hand Sanitizer now Available

It seems to be everywhere now.  Even Ace Hardware stores advertised it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My Safeway has been well stocked with it for a few weeks. as has Costco.

Honored Contributor

I'm finding that all of the previously scarce items are now becoming more available: TP and other paper products, face masks, as well as hand sanitizer. But sanitizing wipes are still as elusive as they were at the beginning of this plague. Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Katcat1 !

It's still MIA in my region of the south, but I have been able to locate it online at least. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

I must shop on the wrong days, I haven't seen sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, and napkins since the quarantine started.

Honored Contributor

I even saw the spray version at Speedway, 7-11 and WaWa today. $1.59/bottle (8 oz).

Like I always say - every area is different.  What I don't understand our closest Publix has NOT had any paper products (or hit or miss - not full shelves) but other PUBLIX have shelves of it...

plus, Publix has raised their prices substantially so I'll be going to WM when I need those things...not any time soon.

Honored Contributor

I use Walmart's pick up service.  Every day there is a choice of 3 or 4 brands of toilet paper.  That means it's also available in the store.  I like Scott 1000 and found 32 roll pack on Amazon last night for $27., Prime with free shipping.  I got sanitizer at Walgreen's.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

None of the several Walgreens near me have had hand sanitizer since the pandemic began. I didn't just miss it either; clerks have said they haven't seen it. Not all areas are the same.
Trusted Contributor

I was at a grocery store this week that had a display of hand sanitizer for $14.99 and disposable masks 10 for $14.99.  I thought that was price gouging. Am I wrong?  How are the prices in your area?