Honored Contributor
I have never promoted Halloween other than the kids getting to dress up and go to a few neighbors houses to get some candy...and a storybook character parade at school....this year we will still have Halloween. Our grands will dress up, wear a bigger mask, go outside and go to the grandparents’ houses for treats and fun. It is always still warm, sometimes hot, on Oct 31 so we will still have fun. Maybe begin some pumpkin projects!
Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

W Knotts Berry Farm etc. Also costume and candy sales expected to tank.  I'm sure the other Fall/Winter holidays are next.  Do you think we'll see Times Square NYE this year?

Disney cancelled their Not So Scary Halloween and Mickey Very Merry Christmas Party a while ago.  I'm certain their NYE festivities will be cancelled too.

Trusted Contributor

@patbz wrote:

W Knotts Berry Farm etc. Also costume and candy sales expected to tank.  I'm sure the other Fall/Winter holidays are next.  Do you think we'll see Times Square NYE this year?

No.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any official announcement yet about the tree lighting being canceled or Times Square new years eve but we all know it's coming.