Regular Contributor

Halloween Candy at Sam's Club

I went there this morning to get my usual stuff and was going to pick up a bag of halloween candy just for the house.  I like the big assortment bags with the peanut butter cups in them but there was no halloween candy to be found. On a brighter note they had all their Christmas decorations and trees set up on this fine October 1st day.

Spoiler
Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Halloween Candy at Sam's Club

That's odd.  Supermarkets and drug stores are full of Halloween candy.

Super Contributor

I no longer have a Sams club card Woman Frustrated   Walmart is full of halloween candy though!

Honored Contributor

I bet you were looking in the wrong place.  I would guess there's a big display set up somewhere in the store.  Retailers aren't going to let a holiday pass with no no product available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Mercy it as been out for weeks.  I took down my red white and blue decorations yesterday when I got home from work.  Then put up my Halloween so I could have the full month of the BOOOOO factor and lets all eat candy.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Our Sam's has them right in the front of store ...and Christmas candy & gourmet kits.

Halloween candy is everywhere in everytore and it sure calls me🤷‍♀️🎃

Honored Contributor

my sams club has been filled with halloween candy since july. i was there yesterday and they still had some.

the christmas items are front and center now though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@nekodaisy wrote:

I went there this morning to get my usual stuff and was going to pick up a bag of halloween candy just for the house.  I like the big assortment bags with the peanut butter cups in them but there was no halloween candy to be found. On a brighter note they had all their Christmas decorations and trees set up on this fine October 1st day.

Spoiler
Smiley LOL

A few weeks ago when I went to Sam's they had a huge display of Halloween candy, when you first walked in the store.

Monday when I went to Sam's there was no candy when you walked in. They reconfigured the store about a month ago. So maybe the candy is hidden somewhere in the store. But I did not see one bag of Halloween candy.

We just came back from Costco. They had an entire isle of candy and costumes - in the back of the store. I thought that was odd that it wasn't in a higher traffic area.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

• I was at Sam's a few days ago I can't say if they had Halloween candy,  but Christmas trees were on display.
Esteemed Contributor

Why don't you check Sams online?