Honored Contributor

Hallmark Channel started it's Christmas programming.

I'm a junkie for Hallmark's corny holiday movies. I miss those days when I lived near family and my kids were little - we had some lovely Christmases then.  

These days we no longer exchange gifts, rarely put up a tree and barely celebrate - so those movies give me the dose of holiday that I crave. Is anyone else here a fan of Hallmark Christmas movies?

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark Channel started it's Christmas programming.

@house_cat wrote:

I'm a junkie for Hallmark's corny holiday movies. I miss those days when I lived near family and my kids were little - we had some lovely Christmases then.  

These days we no longer exchange gifts, rarely put up a tree and barely celebrate - so those movies give me the dose of holiday that I crave. Is anyone else here a fan of Hallmark Christmas movies?

@house_cat  i'm already getting in the holiday spirit.  there are a few threads over at Tv and Movies about Hallmark movies that might be of interest.

Honored Contributor

Love those sappy movies too.  I usually don't get the hallmark channel, but found out yesterday it was there.  Not sure if it's temporary.  It doesn't come with my dish package.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy some of them in the beginning but by Christmas Day (and I believe the rest of December they play) I am very sick of them.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

I love the Hallmark Christmas movies. Those that don't have the channel or want to watch older one's can search you tube. Just search Hallmark movies you'll find more than you'll ever have the time to watch. Going to watch my last year's favorite again today. (Journey back to Christmas).
Respected Contributor

It is just to early. If they started the day after Thanksgiving it would be better. They start them in Oct & run them over & over so you get sick of them.

Honored Contributor

I do like (most of) them too!

I'm watching The Christmas Note right nowSmiley Happy

I like all the actors in this one and its about my third time watching it.🎄 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Yesterday, I watched two of the "Mrs Miracle..." movies on the other Hallmark channel.  I never tire of those.  Doris Roberts is the best!!!!

Honored Contributor

not too early for me......i am ready!

i enjoy some of the hallmark movies......they are "easy viewing" and perfect for this time of the year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm ready and have been recording all weekend.

I'm now sitting down to watch a few older ones that I've never seen before (or don't remember seeing).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN