Trusted Contributor

Halle Berry's Outfit on Kimmel

I can't find a pic as yet, but did anyone else see her on Jimmy Kimmel tonight?   8/17?

I know she's a gorgeous woman, but I thought her outfit was so inappropriate.   Basially, she wore a bra and underwear with a see through bodysuit.    She has an amazing body, but was that the venue to wear something like that?

I'm no prude, but she has a daughter I think and one would think she wouldn't have to show that much skin for an interview show.   She wants attention I guess, didn't she just get separated again?    

What happened to modesty?    You would never see Audrey Hepburn in an outfit like that.    To me, it cheapened her.   She's beautiful, she doesn't have to get attention by looking unflattering IMO.

Respected Contributor

Re: Halle Berry's Outfit on Kimmel

It's a very different world than it was fifty years ago,but I agree some of todays stars show more than nessesary...

Trusted Contributor

Although, I've seen younger actresses who come out looking very pretty and wearing cute dresses.   

When a woman her age has to dress like that, she's seeking attention.   It's more like something a Kardashian would do, not a Oscar award winning actress.

Respected Contributor

I did not see her outfit,but I guess it was probably okay to wear to a late night talk show...I doubt she wears it to Church LOL!

Respected Contributor

How funny! I am channel surfing and there she is! I think the outfit is ugly and her hair looks bad.

Esteemed Contributor

I hi k he model on he q ha resembles her, I hi k her name is KACHA,(sp)?, is so much prettier.

Respected Contributor

I've never liked the sheer material over bra/underwear look on anyone. She has a beautiful figure and would have looked so much prettier in a strapless  cocktail dress.

Honored Contributor

Oh I can't imagine Halle Berry looking bad in anything!!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At least it's just the top that's sheer.. not like the KK's wear with it all hanging out..  OOps..Still got it: The 49-year-old star flaunted her toned stomach and her black lace bra in the super sheer polo neck

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe she is getting endorsement money from the company that manufactures the bra or the bodysuit?