Honored Contributor

Re: Halle Berry's Outfit on Kimmel

All of her parts are covered. I like her with long hair, better.

Respected Contributor

Oh come on, this has been going on for years.  Think back to some of the things Cher has worn over the years (remember the "If I Could Turn Back Time" video?), or Jennifer Lopez, etc.

This outfit was tame in comparison to that.  Would it bother you as much if you thought of it as a bikini instead of a bra?  At least her nips weren't showing.  Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

Also wanted to add, when you go on late night, the idea is to make a splash.  If she had been wearing a demure dress, no one would be talking about her today, right?

No, Audrey Hepburn wouldn't have dressed like that, but a) this isn't the 1950s anymore, and b) Audrey was beautiful, but she didn't have the sort of figure (or personality) that could rock an outfit like that.  Now, Marilyn might have.....  Smiley Wink

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

@VioletEyes wrote:

Her clothing doesn't offend me rather her claim that she cured herself of Type 1 diabetes. I seriously think she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Bingo!  She's a gorgeous woman with dynamite body.  She can't look bad in anything.  And, since it's 2015 and not 1965, anything goes as long certain body parts are covered.  Halle looks a heck of lot better than Britney looked in that white" tacky-bride" get up she wore recently.  I agree, Halle will never be invited to join Mensa...lol   I still can't get over her claim that she cured her Type 1 diabetes.  

Honored Contributor

What's with the hair?

Respected Contributor

I watched the show last night.  Kimmel liked her outfitWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

I think she looks cute.  Would I wear it?  Not at this point in my life.  But I don't think it's for me to say what she should wear.

I don't love the hair, however.   But she is as beautiful as ever.

Respected Contributor

Epic fail for Halle Berry. She is stunning and has an amazing body but one of the reasons she's always looked so good is that she dressed to show off her figure, yet always stylish and elegant.  This looks horrible. Good grief, does everyone think they have to dress like trashy KK now?

I have to agree on the comments that she doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer and plays the victim. I really don't care for her at all anymore. I don't believe for a minute that all these men have turned so vicious and abusive. I haven't heard another word about any of them having domestic issues since getting away from her. I think she's the one with the issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love Halle Berry.  I think she is gorgeous and her body is simply to die for!  Wish I looked half as good.  

For me, this is not her best look though.  It's like she's trying too hard.  She always wears such gorgeous ensembles to awards shows and other high end events.  She has a body made for beautiful high end couture.  

Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey are two that also look like they are trying too hard a lot of the time (only IMO of course) although they are also VERY beautiful women.

It must be very hard to be a woman aging in Hollywood.  I don't envy any of them in that aspect at all.  

Respected Contributor

She has that botox look.  You can tell when an actress has had work done, and she has.