Honored Contributor

Re: Half-Staff Flags: Until sunset 11/9 (Th)

[ Edited ]

@quadmimii keep hearing the media say that the youngest to die was 18 months so I feel the unborn baby was forgotten.This story is just too sad to comprehend and I agree that it makes you feel like crying.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@quadmimii keep hearing the media say that the youngest to die was 18 months so I feel the unborn baby was forgotten.This story is just too sad to comprehend and I agree that it makes you feel like crying.

@dex  well I agree, maybe we will hear more about the precious baby as time goes on, but for sure he or she will never be forgotten by many..

Respected Contributor

So sad. This is the very least we can do as a country.

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:
@EastCoastGal wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

@sidsmom  I am so sad about this.  For some reason, this particular one has really hit me hard.  I cry every time it comes on the news.  I keep asking myself, "What has happened to my country?"   Cat Sad

@2blonde ... I thought the same as you did.... What has happened to my country? There are children involved. So very sad.

14 of the victims were children.

@QueenDanceALot ... Oh no! Oh no! OMG!! I heard there was a family of 8... No, this is just too much

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dex  well I agree, maybe we will hear more about the precious baby as time goes on, but for sure he or she will never be forgotten by many..

@quadmimi ... I did hear the news reporter on the 6:30 pm news tonight mention the unborn baby and he/she was counted as one of the fatalities. They were talking about the mother and how 8 members of her family, including her unborn baby were killed ... then I just lost it and left the room. So unbelievably sad.......

Trusted Contributor

I've been on here way too long today. I'm thinking too much about these terrorist/murderous attacks. I have to take my meds and go to bed. Oh, I just thought about the New York City bike attacks!! Oh my gosh!! I wish I could go to sleep, wake up and NONE of these horrible things happened......

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

Why do so many of you engage in self torture by constantly watching, talking and thinking about this?  It happened.  There's nothing you can do.  "Send" your prayers and move on.

Posters are pouring their hearts out! and grieving for the loss of human lives and you suggest to move on? Where is your compassion and sympathy? This tragedy impacts us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarplePosters are watching and rewatching the news and feeling worse for it.  To what end??

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

Why do so many of you engage in self torture by constantly watching, talking and thinking about this?  It happened.  There's nothing you can do.  "Send" your prayers and move on.

@esmerelda ... Wow! You are a really special person, do you know that? My sister's only child is a teacher in Vegas and I didn't know if she was dead or alive for several hours. Do you know what that feels like not to know? However, you sound like the type of person who could care less. I am so happy that I don't know you in real life because you are a very cold person! ... And in this church tragedy 14 innocent children were murdered at the hands of this madman. One little boy remains in the hospital with 4 bullets in him and this poor little boy doesn't even know that his Mom and 2 siblings are dead. "Send" a prayer and move on you say? Boy! You are a real piece of work!!