Trusted Contributor

Hair and makeup n New York tonite

Whoever did Amy and Shawn's hair and make up had Amy looking adorable, but Shawn looks harsh and awful.  Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hair and makeup n New York tonite

I think the lighting is harsher, it seems that everyone is more dramatic in makeup tonight.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Whoever did Amy and Shawn's hair and make up had Amy looking adorable, but Shawn looks harsh and awful.  Sorry.

Their makeup was done by Eve Pearl and I think their hair by Orlando Pita. I've never seen Amy without makeup before. She does look different, but then most of us do! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Luckily, I am watching the Grammy Award Show, lol!

Frequent Contributor

It seems everyone has heavy make up on tonight.  Jackie looks great, almost didn't recognize her.  The make up people are really going for the red lips on almost everyone.  The other day Shawn posted a photo with her in bright pink lipstick and everyone seemed to like is better than her usual pale lip.  I liked it too, less harsh than the red tonight.  I guess they were going for a similar look for this special night and tomorrow back to usual.

Honored Contributor

i think they have both looked great all day......saw a few different photos on facebook/instagram.

here is their no makeup look.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

great picture!  they both look adorable and so young and fresh!

Esteemed Contributor

The cameras in the NY studio lack the filters that the QVC cameras have in the PA studios. It's not a good look as wrinkles look like canyons on the live stream feed, yikes!

Respected Contributor

I think Shawn's makeup looked a little harsh and to me Amy always appears to wear a lot of eye makeup, but I did like Amy's hairstyle during her show tonight.  It was pullled back off her face.  I like it like that.  I liked Shawn's hair style also.  I liked how Orlando Pita did their hair. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

I thought Amy's hairstyle was awful. Shawn's was like it usually is. I'm glad She now wears some color on her lips, but like others, I thought the overall look was a bit harsh. Didn't care for her red dress at all. Lol, it stuck out so much in the front that I wondered if there wss a hoop in there like an old southern belle dress.

Overall, I have to wonder why they even bothered with this whole Fashion Week event. It's not like they were selling things off the runways. Just their usual wares. Lol, was wondering where D&Co's Gary and some of their other "regulars" were.