Esteemed Contributor

Haha Im cracking up (Puppy Bowl)

OMG that Puppy Bowl was hysterical! HAHA goats cheering, hamster running on wheel AND flying the Twizzler plane. The parrot was tweeting on twitter. (HAHA). AND the adorable puppies! I am still cracking up laughing thinking about it.

I wanted Falcor to win the MVP (after all he scored the most touch downs along w 1 other dog) but Cara (Who scored the 1st touch down won). Oh and Subaru (love our Subaru) was a sponsor. Love their ads with the dogs!

The kitty bowl was good too (my husband was cracking up laughing the most during that one!).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Re: Haha Im cracking up (Puppy Bowl)

Thanks for reminding me, I just turned to it!

Trusted Contributor

I have been on Animal Planet's website, where you can go to the "locker room" cameras and see puppies and kittens live while they play. They are so cute and adorable. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

On the a Hallmark channel they had the Kitten Bowl. My daughter turned to it earlier today and watched for a minute. It was cute but got boring very fast. There's only so much you can watch a kitten do. They were adorable though. Cute names for some of them.
Respected Contributor

My kittens are more fun to watch but their names were cute. Love Joe Montuna.

I'm glad quite a few get adopted.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/1/2015 luvmyteddy said:

My kittens are more fun to watch but their names were cute. Love Joe Montuna.

I'm glad quite a few get adopted.

They are so adorable and yes I am glad they got adopted. It breaks my heart to think of so many animals being homeless without someone to love them.
Honored Contributor

The puppy heroes were just on GMA. They're all grown up now!
Super Contributor

my darling and I watched some of it ,, what a riot!! have seen it for years. this yesr DVR'd it for future use for my dog. seems her barking and going nuts gets her 'juices flowing' for our morning walk!! if we're not watching "Big Cat Diary", it's "Too Cute", or something else to 'get her going. IT WORKS!!!! it makes her so happy watching this stuff!!!