Respected Contributor

Re: Had to buy more hand soap

I have a Perlier liquid soap open now (and it was a large one) and have a couple of B&BW liquid soaps as well as multiple Beekman bars (large and small), so I don't see needing to buy any soap for hand washing anytime soon.  I also have plenty of shower gel I could use if I was in a pinch.

I'm hand washing a little more than usual, but not excessively.  Not going out much but when I do, I wash my hands when I come in, or after opening packages, mail, etc.

Honored Contributor

@lovesreess. Yay for 24 oz bottles! 👍

Years ago (so I'm not sure whether this is still the case or not) a BBW employee told me that the liquid hand soaps and the body washes in the same scent are the same product so for a long time after that I bought the body washes where you got more ounces of it for the buck and just poured them into the empty hand soap bottle.
Again I don't know whether that is still true because there have been lots of changes since then (e.g. the addition of shea butter into the soaps)
Honored Contributor

Since my husband is out and working daily through this, we are going through hand soap and sanitizing supplies like crazy. 

I buy Pecksniffs hand soap at TJ Maxx and had many bottles on hand, but they are dwindling quickly. So I picked up some big refills of hand soap at Sam's Club for now.