Honored Contributor

Thank you to everyone that took time to post their wishes and fitting pictures to me on my birthday. 

My wife and our furry family had a simple, but great day. For me each day waking up is a blessing, and now having regained most of my health, and all of my physical fitness, makes each day more of a blessing for my whole family.

Once again, thank you to everyone, especially @MamaWick, a member my wife and I were fortunate to meet in person, for starting this thread.

My sincerest wishes to everyone here to stay well,

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @hckynut --  so glad you had a good day!

Honored Contributor

Thank you!  And so glad you enjoyed your special day!!!  Smiley Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you John.  Simple as fun.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the original post but happy happy happy birthday @hckynut 

Honored Contributor

@hckynut I tried to post yesterday and someone was here working on the air conditioner, so I'm not sure I ever got it done!  I don't think I finished it with the colors and such.  Anyway, I know what I said--something like:

Happy Birthday!  Keep on skating "OLD" friend! Woman WinkWoman Very Happy"  And stay as cool as you are!  

Esteemed Contributor

So glad you, Cindy, and the babies had a great day!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Have a wonderful birthday week. You inspire me. Stay well. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@hckynut   so sorry I missed the post.  Enjoy your birthday week!!!  I enjoy your posts.  Happy Birthday to you!! 🎂🎈🎂🎊🎈

Honored Contributor

I always honor and appreciate an attitude of gratitude, which you certainly possess, John.  So glad you had a lovely birthday.