Honored Contributor

Had A "Feast" Today!!

[ Edited ]

Well maybe not a feast but boy was it good! My sis and BIL went to McDonald's and picked up a quarter pounder and fries for me! They were soooo yummy! Haven't had this in ages and just tasted sooo good!

Now I'm full and will likely have a very teeny dinner. Have to eat in the evening in order to take some meds.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I am happy that they thought of you and shared in their bounty.  It is always nice when you receive the "unexpected" and to know that you had a feast.  Now you can take a siesta and eat a quick bite before meds tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols How did you know a nap is on my agenda?   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I was speaking from personal experience!!!!!  It is 94 degrees here and 100 with the oppressive heat index, so a nap is a good "cooling activity" WINK WINK

Honored Contributor

Every once in a while you Just Have To Have It!

Esteemed Contributor

That sounds so good. Its been so long since I've had McDonalds. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Glad that you had one and how nice of your sis and BIL.  I rarely eat fast food, but every once in a while, a quarter pounder with cheese is calling my name.  I always hope that the bun is fresh, but either way, it always tastes so good when I finally have one.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Regular Contributor

Just one more proof that "it's the little things in life".  Happy that you enjoyed yourself!

Trusted Contributor

yay for you! i haven't had a quarter pounder since i was a teen, but i remember really enjoying it. i had a feast today too, so no dinner at all for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lovemygrands, I am glad that you enjoyed your Quarter Pounder.   I can remember when our restaurants first closed because of the virus, my DH and I went to McDonald's drive thru for an egg sausage Mcmuffin.  I never dreamed that anything  could taste so good.