Esteemed Contributor

HUGS, HOPE YOU ENJOY...

[ Edited ]

1.   Tomorrow in the National Homeschool Tomato Drill.  Lock your kids in the basement until you give the all clear.  You're welcome!!

2.   2019: Stay away from negative people.  2020: Stay away from positive people.

3.   The world has turned upside down.  Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors.

4.   You think it's bad now?  In 20 years our country will be run by people homeschooled by day drinkers.

5.   The virus has done what no woman had been able to do...  cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men home!!!

6.   Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighborhood!  Those are your neighbors without makeup and hair extensions.

7.   Since we can't eat out, now's the perfect time to eat better, get fit and stay healthy.  We're guaranteed!  Who are we trying to impress?  We have snacks, we have sweatpants - I say we use them!!

8.   Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like; "See?  This is why I chew the furniture!!!

9.   Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???

10.   When it's over...what meeting do I attend first...Weight Watchers or AA?

11.   Quarantine has turned us into dogs.  We roam the house all day looking for food.  We are told "no" if we get too close to strangers.  And then we really get excited about car rides.

The End                                                       

Submitted by my dear friend in Rochester, Minnesota                                             

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Too funny and most too true!

Thank you. Woman LOL

Denise
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Thanks for the laugh!😂 Too funny! 

I especially like #'s 3 and 4!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

All funny - but #9 is hilarious.  Thanks for the laughs.