Super Contributor

Does HSN have a customer service email for returns or questions like QVC does?  I looked but couldnt find one on their website..thanks

Honored Contributor

I know they did, but perhaps they discontinued emails. Call the CS number, I called last week, got right in and the rep was very helpful and I was very pleased. 

Trusted Contributor

When you sign on....click on "Connect" on the top of the website. It takes you to Customer Service....lots of info and you can do a live chat as well from there. HSN has wonderful customer service! 

Super Contributor

I saw the info for chat, cust service #'s etc but was looking for an email....

Honored Contributor

i just checked my contacts email addresses and I had one for HSN saved. So feel free to try it and see if it goes thru.

The usual   customerservice@hsn.com

Honored Contributor

Made my first purchase from HSN and the Customer Service representative was so nice. Reminded me of QVC of old. I truly think I'll start browsing their site and make some additional purchases simply because I was impressed with that lady! Unlike QVC, the $40 comes off of your first purchase if you open their Synchrony credit card. Granted, I didn't really plan on opening an account, but this was a deal. I've worked with Synchrony before on my Q card and it has been smooth sailing.