Honored Contributor

I watched the presentation last night and this seems like a good bra, and a good deal.  I ordered it so I will see in a few days.  I hope its supportive, it looked that way.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN's value Rhonda Shear

I liked her bras when I first got them, but ,as time wore on I was less pleased. They are comfortable ,but, I just didn't feel it was enough support for me

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

could never order bras online or a shopping channel!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love these bras. They are all I own anymore. I wear a XL and they fit beautifully. 

I ordered two sets of the new TSV bras today. I have two sets of the round neckline Rhonda had as the TSV last year. These new bras have a square neckline and I love all the colors. I bought the neutral and pastel sets. The new TSV has a better lift than the ones I bought last year.

I wash Rhonda’s bras in the washing machine in a mesh laundry bag and then hang to dry. They always come out great. They hold their shape and color. They also have no tags inside and the size is printed on the material back.

You step into these bras and just give a little tug and slip on. They also hold you up well. The new TSV is all made in one piece as all of Rhonda’s bras are.

The chart size is pretty accurate. I could wear a LG but prefer the XL for just that little extra room.

** Forgot to add that after a few minutes after putting on I forget I even have a bra on as they are so comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I love her bras as well.  I wash in a mesh bag and hang to dry as well.  I'm a C cup and they have great support and last a long time.  Enjoy

Honored Contributor

I also bought them. I did not care for all the colors offered. So I ordered the set of colors that I hated the least.

They fit nicely for awhile. Now they seemed to have lost their elasticity. So I am back to buying Genie.

Honored Contributor

Her bras are a no go for me for regular everyday wear.  I do wear them on the weekends around the house and that's it.

A few years ago I was having some issues and these were all I could stand on me so it's all I wore and thought it was fine. Then I saw pictures of myself and saw what these bras did to my shape and that was the end of me wearing them for anything other than around the house wear.

They gave me one big, spread out uniboob look.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a few, they are comfortable and I like them.  They are good for everyday wear with casual clothing around the house, but I still need and wear my bras with supportative wires when I need to look good.

They have some support, but not enough to compete with my underwire bras. I am quite busty.  If you are small to average, they might be all you need.

Honored Contributor

I am an average size cup, a C, and I don't like the way they look or feel

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   I have a couple of Rhonda's bras. I really like them, they're really comfortable for me (I'm a genie style bra lover, her's are similar).