Honored Contributor

I just saw where HSN has the DynaTrap as a TSV today.

I already have one big and one small around my house.

I was in the garage with my friend yesterday and she saw two DynaTrap boxes.

I said, "Yes, one is empty (the box) and one I just bought to go in the front of the house".

She reaches over and opened the big box and it had a freaking big brand new DynaTrap in it from last year, I guess.

I hate it when I'm that stupid and I honestly thought it was an empty box.  I do dumb things like that all of the time.

I'll probably give one (an older one from last year) to a friend and put up the big one up. 

This is how my friends benefit from my stupidity.  My daughter won't use the one I bought her.  She's intelligent so it surprises me, but she thinks it isn't good to breathe.  It's for outside and she has 1/4 acre.  Who knows what goes on in people's head.

I need to ask her maybe she put it down there and didn't even tell me.  She's done that before!

I think I'm loosing my mind sometimes.

My point for posting?  If any of you missed out on the QVC one, you might want to look at the one there.  I have no idea about price comparison.

Respected Contributor

Hi @Annabellethecat66 

HSN's model is the older Dynatrap.  It is $10 less than the newest model that was presented last week on QVC. I also saw this model on Zulily last year for less than HSN is charging.

I have all three of the 1/2 acre models.  They work well for me.  I have two in the back area and one in the front of the house.  It's amazing how many insects it collects in a week or two.

I can't believe your daughter won't use hers!

Honored Contributor

They kill the good flying bugs!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.