Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN's Host Bobbi Ray Carter

Tina Berry was the host for most of the doll shows.

Mindy is now a luxury properties real estate agent in Florida. 

Some former hosts turn up as product representatives like Anji Corley, Kathy Wolfe and Stella Riches.

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager 

Yes, I had forgotten about Tina B.

She was always delightful and I would watch her shows when I could even though I was not into dolls.  Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I loved watching Tina Berry and Alice Cleveland do the doll shows....back in the good old "collectible" days.

Mindy is still down here in FL as is her first husband Dan E.  Dan works with my son-in-law.  They had two sons, Dillon & Conner, who are adults now. Dan was Mindy's high school sweetheart from Akron OH. He has remarried. Don't know what happened to that Tony Little character. 

Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Yes, I loved watching Tina Berry and Alice Cleveland do the doll shows....back in the good old "collectible" days.

Mindy is still down here in FL as is her first husband Dan E.  Dan works with my son-in-law.  They had two sons, Dillon & Conner, who are adults now. Dan was Mindy's high school sweetheart from Akron OH. He has remarried. Don't know what happened to that Tony Little character. 

Tony Little is still on HSN all the time as a fitness vendor. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Tina Berry was the most articulate host on HSN years ago,she wasa pleasure to listen to. We also met Alice Cleveland, same day we met Bobbi, Alice was wearing a ton of makeup, but very attractive and very friendly. . She was gone for a while, having had heart surgery. 

Honored Contributor

Remember Steve Chaney, funniest host ever, so sad he passed away in 1998 from brain cancer and a stroke. 

Honored Contributor

Adrienne Arpel will turn 80 next month. 

Trusted Contributor

@Hilery wrote:

Does anyone remember Randolph Duke clothing on HSN? I think Bobbi Ray Carter was the only host he would work with. He seemed to have quite an ego.

Wasn't he the one when a caller called in and asked him to offer more plus size items and he responded that he was a designer, not an upholsterer. 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Shelbelle 

I just found an untouched Jerome A. "Italian Marble" compact in my stash.  I wore it just the other day and remembered  why I loved it so much.  I don't do foundation, but the light coverage was perfect.

He was fun to watch....but always a bit too tanned Cat LOL

Yes, he was orange in person too, LOL !!!!

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

Maybe somebody can find her on FB I dont do FB but would appreciate if somebody can look.