Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN's Host Bobbi Ray Carter

MINDY MCCORTNEY REAL ESTATE

Hi, I'm Mindy McCortney. Welcome to my profile!

MINDY MCCORTNEY'S BIO:
Mindy McCortney started her professional career in Radio and Television while still finishing college in Ohio. She moved to Florida to work for HSN, and has spent all of her adult life as a sales host in front of the camera on shopping channels and infomercials, nationally and internationally. Over the years she helped start a Network Marketing company and managed a large team throughout the United States, studied for one year to become a Health Coach and got her Real Estate license.

She bought and sold many homes over the years as a hobby so it seemed logical  to take her passion for Real Estate and love of the beach and market luxury waterfront homes and condos. Specialties: 25+ years of ad-lib Television experience in front of a national audience, comfortable with prompter, sales and marketing experience, skin care expert, health coach, Realtor in Pinellas County, FL, specializing in beach and luxury homes.  
Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:
Bobbi Ray Carter Net Worth
Bobbi Ray Carter Net Worth
$8 Million
Home/ Richest Celebrities/ Actors
—————-
It definitely is $8 million!

Net worth says more about what you have been able to do with the money you have than it does about how much money you make.

Respected Contributor

OMG. The worst host ever on HSN was Dan Dennis. Could not stand that man. Reminded me of a sleazy snake oil salesman.

I think Tony Little was married to Chris Scanlon.

Esteemed Contributor

Mindy was married to Tony Little.

Chris was married to fellow host Alan Skantz.

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Mindy D  Then why do people continue to post such stuff? It makes no sense to me that anyone would care where anyone else lives, what they drive or what they make . . . especially a shopping channel host they have never met. How would those same people like having their financial information posted? It's laughable that anyone is curious (or envious?) of someone they don't know.

Bobbie Ray Carter has worked hard as a true professional saleswoman for HSN and deserves whatever she has achieved in her professional and private life. And age has NO limits!!

@BirkiLadyYou never get one side without the other. Anybody in public life is fair game. They make a lot of money, and get a lot of perks in life, so the down side is they lose privacy. They know what they sign up for.

Contributor

Bobbi Ray Carter was one of the first hosts that I saw way back when HSN was the Home Shopping Club and just starting out.... Anyone remember "Tootie" ?

Bobbi was charming and professional  then as she still is...

I thought that it was so cute  when she signed off, she would blow a kiss and say (to her daughter) "Bye Bye, Little Princess Noel".. Her daughter must be in her 30's or 40's by now???

Super Contributor

No, you are not the only one!!! I, for one, cannot stand to watch her!!! I turn the channel when she is on!! I personally think its time for her to retire!!! Have watched her since TOOTIE TIME....... 

Contributor

Those net worth sites are bs, there's no way to prove they're wrong so they just put up whatever they want
Esteemed Contributor

I usually turn the channel when she's on.  It's her appearance. 

Valued Contributor

Botox.