Honored Contributor

Re: HSN's Host Bobbi Ray Carter

She looks like she's spent her life smoking Pall Mall's on the beach. 

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I thought I saw/read somewhere she's in her mid 60s.  IMO the HSN hosts in general are "professional" and give good information without talking about their personal lives or engaging in silly antics.

kaydee50:  I agree with you 100%.  The newer hosts, including Jane T. seem to act like silly children.  Not to mention that not one show goes by without her mentioning her daughter - enough already.  Just saw a fashion show with Rachel and OMG did she give me a migrain.  Yes, I put the mute button on.  HSN's hosts are so professional and just focus on the product.  No personal and silly antics.  They are so calm and a pleasure to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D  Then why do people continue to post such stuff? It makes no sense to me that anyone would care where anyone else lives, what they drive or what they make . . . especially a shopping channel host they have never met. How would those same people like having their financial information posted? It's laughable that anyone is curious (or envious?) of someone they don't know.

Bobbie Ray Carter has worked hard as a true professional saleswoman for HSN and deserves whatever she has achieved in her professional and private life. And age has NO limits!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Regular Contributor

Does anyone remember Randolph Duke clothing on HSN? I think Bobbi Ray Carter was the only host he would work with. He seemed to have quite an ego.

Respected Contributor

I really like Bobbi Rae Carter. Everytime she's on, my husband yells out to me "Adrianne Arpel is on! " Then I say that's not her, and he tells me it's her sister. 😆   Was she really married to Tony Little? That's hysterical if true.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I really like Bobbi Rae Carter. Everytime she's on, my husband yells out to me "Adrianne Arpel is on! " Then I say that's not her, and he tells me it's her sister. 😆   Was she really married to Tony Little? That's hysterical if true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no, Bobbi was never married to Tony Little. He´s to hyper for her. Mindi was married to him. I was shocked when they got married.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven´t watched HSN in years but buy a lot of stuff from there. Just went over and bought a few things because of the Free Shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I always liked Bobbi Ray.  Professional, gives good information.  She started with HSN in 1983 and she really looks good.

@mspatmac    She's had work done over the years and they never seem to do close-ups on her. 

@Kachina624  Oh I don't doubt that for a minute, but whatever it was, it's a good job. Even on the big screen HD Tv she looked pretty good at almost 70, and such energy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Bobbi Ray was a host when Tootie the horn was used when they lowered the prices. It was so silly and gimmicky but it was fun. 

She looks wonderful. Regardless of what her bio says about her, I'm guessing she's about 75 or so. Whatever she is, she's looking young and pretty. 

@sunala    I loved Tootie.  I bought a Parakeet and named it Tootie.   LOLOLOLOL   

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else remember Bobbi Ray presenting Capodimonte?  She sold me and I bought a flower but have no idea whatever happened to it.