Honored Contributor

HSN’s Colleen Lopez & Adam Freeman on FB

If anyone’s interested:

Tonight, 7/31, there will be a FB Live Show at 8:30PM EST, celebrating Colleen’s 25 years with HSN.  That’s all the information given; I guess Adam is hosting it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN’s Colleen Lopez & Adam Freeman on FB

Sat. at noon is her 25th Anniv show on the air. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle @Caaareful Shopper   That Saturday show may be worth watching.  I've always like Colleen and her sales approach (calm, no yelling, actually shows what she's selling, and has a good sense of humor).

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sat. at noon is her 25th Anniv show on the air. 

Yes I heard that will be watching. Colleen has always been a favorite of mine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope her family is on the show, including her little baby granddaughter.  Colleen must have started at HSN at age 34, coming from Minn. I have heard her say she promised her boys a pool if they would agree to move to FL. 

Respected Contributor

Tonight Colleen said there isn't one anniversary show but several show segments through the month that will feature her favorite products & her family members. The 1st will be this Sat..her daughter in law & granddaughter will be on & the granddaughter will be modeling a child's bracelet made by Jay King. I like Colleen so hope to catch some of the shows celebrating her 25 years... she is HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I hope her family is on the show, including her little baby granddaughter.  Colleen must have started at HSN at age 34, coming from Minn. I have heard her say she promised her boys a pool if they would agree to move to FL. 

Her boys were very young when they first moved to Florida.  Hard to believe they are now grown adults, one a father.  

Honored Contributor

Here is a photo Colleen posted on FB talking about her upcoming show Saturday.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, shoes and outdoor

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here is a photo Colleen posted on FB talking about her upcoming show Saturday.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, shoes and outdoor

Really nice picture.dil looks so much like Colleen

Honored Contributor

During the FB show, Colleen said her first TV job was when she answered a contest ad for someone to sit-in for a day for a co-host on a small, local TV talk show in Minnesota.  She was selling real estate at the time, but thought, "why not?"  Out of hundreds of entries, she won the spot.  After that stint, they liked her so much that they made her the permanent, substitute co-host.

Years later she worked at CVN.  Then QVC took over CVN, and asked Colleen to come join them in Philadelphia.  But Colleen had two small boys, and her husband's contracting business was in Florida.  She said she was very grateful they asked her to come, but she had to turn it down. 

Now full circle.....