Respected Contributor

They've raised prices on several things I had in my cart and saved for later. This is not a happy-maker. I just had to grouse.

Honored Contributor

Who isn't ?

Esteemed Contributor

That would irritate me too. 

Honored Contributor

They do often have specials that end at the end of the hour that it is persented in.  I never put something in my cart and leave it there for fear it will disappear.  I generally don't put something in my cart until I'm ready to buy.

Honored Contributor

HSN becoming QVC.

QVC sneaking prices up in my Favorites list, too.  Usually a few dollars more than the QVC price at a time so we don't notice.  

But for some reorders, wow....noticed today, Barbara King's dog bench I paid $138 and $20 shipping last year is currently $168 and $25 shipping this year, but will go up to QVC's price of $204.

Honored Contributor

I was going to say the same thing.

QVC plays fast & loose with their designer items.

Every day it's different

@Foxxee wrote:

HSN becoming QVC.

QVC sneaking prices up in my Favorites list, too.  Usually a few dollars more than the QVC price at a time so we don't notice.  

But for some reorders, wow....noticed today, Barbara King's dog bench I paid $138 and $20 shipping last year is currently $168 and $25 shipping this year, but will go up to QVC's price of $204.

Esteemed Contributor

Has anybody been out in real stores, grocery shopping?

The price of everything is always changing, everywhere.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

90% of what is being sold on QVC/HSN is pure junk! 

Frequent Contributor

Agree.   They should change their name, as "QVC" no longer is relevant.   Quality?  No.  Lots of cheaply made stuff.   Value?  Absolutely not.   Just about everything is overpricepriced.   Convenience?    No, not when I can get the same things - or far better  - at a lower price, free shipping, and delivered in half the time.

Honored Contributor

I very rarely shop the tv sites anymore, my wallet is much happier for it.........