Respected Contributor

Re: HSN is Really Slick

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

@rms1954  HSN let you cancel an item you ordered?????  

Yes.  Does that surprise you?

@rms1954  Yes, I didn't think there was any way to cancel an item once you placed an order on QVC.  Am I wrong?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

@rms1954  HSN let you cancel an item you ordered?????  

Yes.  Does that surprise you?

@rms1954  Yes, I didn't think there was any way to cancel an item once you placed an order on QVC.  Am I wrong?

Yup.  You can.  Same as QVC.  Go to your order status and there's a choice to the right "cancel this item."

Contributor

I got lucky with that same coupon!

I tried to use the coupon but some items on my shopping cart got sold out while in the process of checking out, so my order was not up to $75.00 , I ended up making separate purchases to make sure I could still buy some of the items - which had been sold out twice before but I had them on my favorites and I got notified they were back in stock - they are now sold out again but I was still able to buy 2 . 

So I called HSN after I placed my orders and asked if anything could be done regarding my coupon that I was unable to use since I had not spent $75.00 in one order but over $90.00 separately and the Customer Service girl verified the items were sold out so she advised me all she could do was to give me the $15.00 as Spendable Kash which was good enough for me!