Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN is At It Again With Their Tie-ins To Movies!

I like HSN better than QVC except for basic clothes.  They sell better quality kitchen items imo, for one thing.  They really are more fun, I love a lot of the Heidi Daus jewelry. And I order the latest colors of Essie polish with fast and FREE SHIPPING. 

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 I think you just made my point.  I wasn't judging anyone about what they watch or even the shows.  I was making a statement that I find it funny/interesting the way HSN is able (key word here is called able) to tie in movies with what they want to sell.

I picked out the glasses because one of the times I'd flipped over they were showing the glasses.  I'm glad your friend found opera glasses.  I would have thought that if she goes very often and she wanted them she would have checked around to find what she wanted and a good price by now.  I also think some people might like to wear them as a fashion statement (they are cute).

I think you missed my point of the post.  I was simply saying it is funny/interesting that they manage to promote the movie and sell items that MOST people either would not use/buy or wear.

Did you watch the show(s)?  If you did you would get my point of the post.  I used the glasses as an example...simply an example.  Hummmm???

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Noel7 I think you just made my point.  I wasn't judging anyone about what they watch or even the shows.  I was making a statement that I find it funny/interesting the way HSN is able (key word here is called able) to tie in movies with what they want to sell.

I picked out the glasses because one of the times I'd flipped over they were showing the glasses.  I'm glad your friend found opera glasses.  I would have thought that if she goes very often and she wanted them she would have checked around to find what she wanted and a good price by now.  I also think some people might like to wear them as a fashion statement (they are cute).

I think you missed my point of the post.  I was simply saying it is funny/interesting that they manage to promote the movie and sell items that MOST people either would not use/buy or wear.

Did you watch the show(s)?  If you did you would get my point of the post.  I used the glasses as an example...simply an example.  Hummmm???

I’ll bet dollars to donuts I did not miss your point 😁 @Annabellethecat66

FYI, MOST people don’t buy any particular item on either channel.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 I like you euphemism.  I often use that particular one myself.  I do realize that.  Thanks for your response.