Honored Contributor

HSN has 25% off all Clearance

Code is on home page.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN has 25% off all Clearance

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @rms1954. And TopCashBack is a whopping 21% for the next few hours. I caved...bought a Colleen Lopez watch. 😲

Editing to correct! Thanks to @Icegoddess's post below for pointing out the 21% is for REGULAR PRICED items. Only 1% cash back on clearance items. 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped , I think TopCashBack is only giving 1% on Clearance items though.  Look below the 21% for online purchases.  I thought the same thing too.

Also, keep an eye on the total. Mine changed back when I changed credit cards and had to re-enter the code to get the discount.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@pupwhipped , I think TopCashBack is only giving 1% on Clearance items though.  Look below the 21% for online purchases.  I thought the same thing too.

Also, keep an eye on the total. Mine changed back when I changed credit cards and had to re-enter the code to get the discount.

@Icegoddess, well, guess it pays to read the whole page. I was giddy when I saw the 21% and took off to HSN to buy my watch. HA! Thank you very much for pointing that out so my post wouldn't mess anyone else up. One percent is not so hot, but the 25% off for clearance that bluekarner mentioned was just the nudge I needed. 

Thanks again!   

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it threw me for a loop too at first.  

I picked up a Democracy print knit top and a Shadow Sport Gradient print Tee.  All of my T's are solids, so this is a nice alternative.  Also picked up a b o c floral print cross-body organizer bag.  I don't think I've seen that brand presented.  I've never heard of it.  $30 for a purse.  Those Anushka bags are pretty, but I don't spend that for a purse.  Much like my hands, I'm just too hard on a handbag to pay a premium price for one.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Thanks @Icegoddess - I saw your post righ before midnight & was able to cancel my order. I was going overboard thinking it was an additional 21%Woman Wink very sneaky, don't see it with Retailmenot or mrrebates. 

Also another tip for everyone, if you change the VP after you apply the coupon make sure to check if the discount is applied. It resets the discount. Bug in their code!

Honored Contributor

Ends Thursday.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Thanks @Icegoddess - I saw your post righ before midnight & was able to cancel my order. I was going overboard thinking it was an additional 21%Woman Wink very sneaky, don't see it with Retailmenot or mrrebates. 

Also another tip for everyone, if you change the VP after you apply the coupon make sure to check if the discount is applied. It resets the discount. Bug in their code!

@FLGators , sorry, but what is VP?  EZ pay vs full pay?

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@FLGators , sorry, but what is VP?  EZ pay vs full pay?

It's Value Pay on shophq. Same as easy pay, I just got mixed up between shopping channel terminology.

Honored Contributor

Just used mine to get Born leather  sandals in a happy bright yellow.  I have them in navy from 2 summers ago and I love them.  Happy to get a yellow pair at such a great price reduction.