Honored Contributor

Re: HSN has 25% off all Clearance

So, I just had a thought.  I wonder if they're getting ready to add a bunch of stuff to their Clearance section, so after the coupon code goes away they'll drop the price of everything currently in clearance before they add the new clearance items in.  A bit of a conspiracy theory I guess.

Honored Contributor

I bought a few cleanance  beauty items yesterday and got 9% back from Top Cashback. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I bought a few cleanance  beauty items yesterday and got 9% back from Top Cashback. 

@Shelbelle it changes on a daily basis.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, unless it say thst clearance has a different %, then it is the same as other. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, unless it say thst clearance has a different %, then it is the same as other. 

The other day when I posted it was 1% it was a separate Clearance %. Big disappointment since the online % was high.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

They moved a lot of product. I did some last-minute shopping last night and everything was sold out.