Honored Contributor

HSN Update:

UPDATE: 9/9/17 10:30 PM EST: Due to Hurricane Irma, our Customer Service team who provides assistance on Facebook and our other social media channels will not be staffed Sunday or potentially Monday. For the fastest service, please call our phone team, which is located in safe locations around the country, at 1-800-284-3900 during this time period. Thank you for your patience.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

GONE TO NASHVILLE.  Already having live shows

Our daughter is engaged to employee. They were flown to Nashville with two small pets and lodged in a nice place. Families are very happy that they were moved to a safe location.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN and Irma...

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Apparently there will be a live show at 2 pm with Danica Patrick broadcast from Richmond Raceway.

I got the impression that Colleen left days ago. She posted what seemed like a goodbye to Florida and hasnt been seen or heard from since.

I'm guessing she is either in Richmond with Danica or in Nashville.

@VaBelle35, I was watching a show Colleen hosted the week before last and she said she was going on vacation and would be back Sept. 14 for The List.  She said her niece was getting married.

She has been back in Florida according to things that came across my Instagram and FB.  She said they are hunkered down with 6 dogs, 1 cat and 8 adults and were riding out the storm. She said they do not live in an evacuation area, are on higher ground and their house is built to hurricane code.  A few hours ago she said they weathered the storm and were all fine.

I know yesterday's show were a mix of live and taped.      

Honored Contributor

At this point they still seem to be showing previously recorded shows

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

At this point they still seem to be showing previously recorded shows

There was an update posted this morning on HSN's FB page.  It says they are reaching out to employees to make sure they are safe and assessing the impact to their campus. 

Honored Contributor

@JGnumber3 wrote:

Our daughter is engaged to employee. They were flown to Nashville with two small pets and lodged in a nice place. Families are very happy that they were moved to a safe location.

I was watching a live broadcast last night with Adam and Joan Boyce which was really enjoyable.  Adam said that HSN flew the employees to Nashville this included family members and pets.  He believes they will be starting back soon most of them have no idea what their houses look like.  They are doing an amazing job keeping the live shows going.  Joan has a TS which I did purchase.  Her jewelry is good quality.  She is donating a dollar for every special sold.  Last night it was up 4000.00.  Of course she will probably donate more.  Her grandkids who are 2 and 4? had to evacuate their place in Texas.  I have watched several hosts stop and thank everyone for their well wishes, they read comments live on air. They are all going through a lot.  At times you can tell they are emotional but they say they are going to make it.

Honored Contributor

Still in Nashville.

New Contributor

I thought I heard one of the hosts mention Nashville the other day.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN and Irma...

[ Edited ]

When I tuned in this morning it was all pre-recorded still.  I'm not sure what is going on.  I wonder if they are sending different hosts to Nashville and the ones who have been there are coming home.

I checked the Program Guide yesterday and The List with Colleen that normally airs tonight was removed and Korres Beauty was put in its place with no show host listed.  I assumed it was going to be pre-recorded.  Now it shows Colleen as the host.  I wonder if they will be back in HSN studios tonight or if they are sending her to Nashville?