Frequent Contributor

Re: HSN RETURN AND DISBELIEF OF COST TO THE CONSUMER

As mentioned, I have had some troubles with sending items by USPS, regardless of insuring them, so i did not want to take a chance with USPS. MJ

Frequent Contributor

I have had problems with insured products being sent by USPS in that they do not reach their intended destination, so I did not want to go through that debokle with USPS to get reimbursed with an item they lost in the mail. MJ

Honored Contributor

Do you have a local site that sells items,i have a coffee maker ,and it was never used ,i put it up on our local sale site,it sold quickly.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor

My question is: how does a consumer on the other end of a phone or computer who is ordering an item, whether from the Q or from HSN, know at the time of ordering that there will be no return coverage if the product needs to be sent back , which is a very strong montra that the hosts repeatedly say, eso now, with holiday returns up untl te end of Jan 2023. AND, I dont mean that the Q or H should pay the ENTIRE shipping return cost, as most of the Q"s return labels run between 6-10 dollars, which to me is feasible for me to pay, and have no objection to pay, but over $60.00 was not what I was expecting at the time of ordering. MJ

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50

"I doubt that the lack of return labels is because QVC, et al are concerned with the environment. It's a cost savings."

I agree. No saving the environment when we have to use paper to print the labels.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

My COMPLAINT IS THE COST OUT OF MY PRODUCT TO RETURN THE PIECE. I HAVE NO OBJECTION WHAT SO EVER TO PAY FOR THE RETURN, HOWEVER, NO RETURN THAT I HAVE EVER MADE TO THE Q FOR INSTANCE HAS BEEN MORE THAN $8.95. I WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO RETURN A PIECE OF LE CRUSET BACK TO THE Q FOR 8.95 THAT WOULD NOT FIT IN MY SMALL OVEN, AND THE Q HAD A RETURN LABEL FOR THAT 8.95 COST ( THAT I WOULD PAY FOR) WAS INCLUDED, YET NO RETURN LABELS AT ANY COST WERE WITH THE STAUB EXCEPT THE FORM TO COMPLETE AS TO WHY I WAS RETURNING IT TO BE PLACED INTO THE BOX. AS I HAVE NOTED, IF I KNEW AT THE TIME WHEN I WAS ON THE PHONE THAT THE TOTAL COST OF RETURN WOULD BE MY RESPONSIBLITY, I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED IT. IN FACT, I DID ASK IF I COULD RETURN IT WHEN I DID ORDER IT AND WAS TOLD BY CS , YES OF COURSE, YOU HAVE UP TO THE END OF JAN2023 , BUT THERE WAS NOTHING MENTIONED THAT THE FULL COST WOULD COME FROM MY WALLET AND THAT HSN WOULD NOT COVER ANY COST OF THE RETURNED PIECE. MJ

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MILKIThat is just awful. Next time , ( but I know there won't be next time). Try the USPS if it is close. It is cheaper than mailbox. They add on a surcharge. I have one down the street and use it a lot for many things because it is so close. Once they were closed so went to post office and it was about 12.00 cheaper than had I mailed it at mailbox. But all that aside, I would have been mortified. That is unreal. I cannot use any of my Le Crueset or Staub anymore. I just can't lift them when full of food. I have to lift out of a oven that is lower. They are the best product. I have so many stellar pieces. I need to find someone to give them too.

Frequent Contributor

SHOEKITTY, I would have used USPS except that I have had two items that I did iINSURE( at the time of being sent from USPS) ( and thank good ness I did) when I mailed them thru USPS and had a horrific time in getting reimbursed for those two items that were lost by USPS. So , hence, I did not want to go through all of that again!! MJ

Happy Holidays!!

Honored Contributor

@Foxxeewrote:

@kaydee50

"I doubt that the lack of return labels is because QVC, et al are concerned with the environment. It's a cost savings."

I agree. No saving the environment when we have to use paper to print the labels.

@FoxxeeTrue! It also makes it less convenient for shoppers to return on a whim. Or return at all. I am finding what is happening is many stores like Neiman, nordies, QVC are using outside venders to ship our items. They don't keep inventory of many items in their warehouses, they ship direct. I find it's those items I cannot up shipping options, add gift services....and they all don't come with a return label. I hate nordie doing that because their return labels are heck to get. So many loops to go through. Neiman is the easiest.

Honored Contributor

@MILKI

if i were you, i would ask to speak with a supervisor regarding this return.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein