Super Contributor

HSN Free shipping and $10 coupon

$10 OFF $10 OR MORE WITH CODE 189388*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Free shipping and $10 coupon

Thanks for posting.  It must be just for you because I tried it and it says it's invalid.

Honored Contributor

This coupon is for selected customers only. 

Honored Contributor

10% back from Rakuten and Top Cashback. 

Respected Contributor

When does this expire, and what's the text associated with the asterisk?

I'll bet it's expired or for HSN cardholders only.

Esteemed Contributor

Everything I wanted at HSN this morning was out of stock or sold out or "as is". It was a wasted morning. I got no $10 code coupon & it's for certain people. Not me so I won't shop! 

I quit trying and did the same with QVC. I'm tired  of paying to return items and for gifts will give checks, cash or savings account deposits!

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

When does this expire, and what's the text associated with the asterisk?

I'll bet it's expired or for HSN cardholders only.

this same coupon code was valid during the month of july. here were the details......

Coupon 189388 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $10 off your purchase of $10 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, Bose, Fitbit. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

This coupon is for selected customers only. 

I got a coupon for $10.00 off for first hsn app purchase. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@waterlily Thianks for the Free Shipping alert. I had a $10 fluffy throw I had saved for later but shipping was $5.50. So I ordered it with the $0 shipping. Happy!

Esteemed Contributor

I got the free shipping email from HSN this morning (no $10 coupon). I ordered the Curtis Stone set of 3 mini loaf pans for $19 and saved $5+ in shipping. I love his dura-pans and have been looking at the little loaf pans, so this is a good deal for me. I make a lot of quick breads in the fall and winter months and DH and I seem to prefer the small loafs.