Super Contributor

Re: HSN Christmas sow with Amy and Adam

It's a simple typo. Cut her some slack! 

Honored Contributor

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

Once again, everyone is allowed their OPINIONS!!!

@DiamondsandGold  Nobody is criticising you as we all make typos and have uncooperative spell check, but you must admit, it skews the meaning.  I looked at it several times before I figured out what you meant.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb    It's possible, they're big on goats.  

LOLSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@DiamondsandGold  My husband says the same thing when I am watching any shopping channel...LOL

Respected Contributor

I cannot believe how many posters don't really read over what they've written.

Esteemed Contributor

Time Management Advice:  Priceless (and in such incessant abundance)

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager 

Thanks for the good laugh Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

@DiamondsandGold 

And the word is "grammar."  You taught English?

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

Well, first off, Amy going on and on about the TS, Flamless Candles.. Its funny how memories came back about the fairy lights she was hawking last year!!! She kept referring to the other candles ( Luminara} and that she paid $50.00 for one at another retail store!!! Well, almost identical sales tactic used to sell the fairy lights that she was hawking last year!!!!  She was telling the rep all the places she has the " other candles" Boy, she must have a thousand dollars in candles around the house!!!! WOW                                 Must have worked cause she's at it again!!  Could not get to the remote fast enough!!!!!  I guess the HSN hosts are following QVC's hosts, remarking that she is going to buy three sets!!!!  And there was the wine segmant........... Ridiculous!!!!  Even my hubby said  "Really, how can you watch that bs"!!!!!, as he walked out of the room, shaking his head.......

She's doing her job, and that is selling the item.  If it's so ridiculous, give your attention to something worth your time.

Why don't you follow your own advice. @rms1954 Every poster is doing what they should be doing on a discussion board. Maybe you should do something worth your time instead of responding to posts you think are ridiculous. 

I've asked this question before, and I'll ask it again. What do some of you think we should be discussiong on a discussion board?

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I cannot believe how many posters don't really read over what they've written.

Oh please, @insomniac2 everyone of us has done it. That includes you. What is the big deal?!!!