Frequent Contributor

I have purchased from hsn from time to time over the yrs. nothing like QVC. I do have a Q Card and no complaints. However I did get a hsn card when they had their 40th anniversary with 40% off of a purchase over a certain amount.  Good deal right?  NOT!  I now get TONS of trash emails!  

Beware they sale your name.

Honored Contributor

@Wricardos wrote:

I have purchased from hsn from time to time over the yrs. nothing like QVC. I do have a Q Card and no complaints. However I did get a hsn card when they had their 40th anniversary with 40% off of a purchase over a certain amount.  Good deal right?  NOT!  I now get TONS of trash emails!  

Beware they sale your name.

I had an HSN card for years and never had this problem.

Honored Contributor

That must be something new.  I've had an HSN card for several years and have never experienced what you describe.  In fact, I get far fewer e-mails from HSN than I do from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

That must be something new.  I've had an HSN card for several years and have never experienced what you describe.  In fact, I get far fewer e-mails from HSN than I do from QVC.

Me too

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

no problems for me and i have had the HSN card for YEARS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN CREDIT CARD ISSUE

[ Edited ]

I've not had a problem with HSN either. I get emails from them, but I expected that I would.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I don't get receive the emails from hsn I receive them from ... credit cards.. iMemories..shark tank..auto repair...dental implants...

all types of other advertising.

Honored Contributor

@Wricardos wrote:

I don't get receive the emails from hsn I receive them from ... credit cards.. iMemories..shark tank..auto repair...dental implants...

all types of other advertising.

@Wricardos

i get these types of junk emails also, but i dont blame them on HSN.

i generally let my spam folder pick them up and then delete all of them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

This is the least of the problems with HSN's card- they're very deceptive with charging finance on flex payments. We had a long thread about this recently.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

This is the least of the problems with HSN's card- they're very deceptive with charging finance on flex payments. We had a long thread about this recently.

@Ibby114

well, only SOME people are seeing those charges. still have not figured out why, because i am not one of them.