Frequent Contributor

I have been shopping with HSN for over thirty years - especially in the "old" days when it all seemed so exciting and new, I must've spent thousands on clothes (I would never dream of wearing now), jewelry, handbags and computers and printers.  I've had one of their creidt cards in some form forever.

I don't buy much anymore, but to celebrate my birthday, they are giving me a code for a "whole' $10 off an order - how wonderful.

It almost seems like a bit of an insult.  I read that someone gets 5% off of every order for their entire birthday month - that would only be better if one were intending to place multiple orders.

On the other hand, QVC rarely, if ever, sends me anything - I guess I am "unloved" and "unwanted."   LOL

Thoughts anyone ????

Respected Contributor

You got something, more than me so be happy and

Happy Birthday.

Honored Contributor

I don't shop enough with either QVC or HSN to expect any bonus from them.  With Macy's I eventually get a $10 credit automatically after accumulating a certain number of points.  

Honored Contributor

What do you think would be an appropriate birthday gift from them?

Honored Contributor

@lovemyparrot    I think you need to count your blessings.  I too, am a long-time customer since the 1980s and have also spent thousands.  I do not have their credit card.  I have never in all this time ever received a single coupon or promotional code. 

So, you're not as mistreated as you think. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Birthday coupon

[ Edited ]

HSN has given me a coupon worth $5 off any purchase over $20.  Can be used over and over till the end of August.  I often get a 20% off coupon from them.

Respected Contributor

I'd be thrilled to get a $10 off coupon. We really do live in strange times.