Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Bans ‘Used-Car Salesmen,’ ‘Yellers’ and ‘Hijackers’ From Network

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Suziqzee  I think she has credited you very nicely in her lastest blog posting, dated 5/26/18, for your kind support.

Conversely, in this same blog posting, she has also used a few choice words for some posters here on the QVC forum that had their own negative words regarding her.  Wowza! 

Lol, I think it  demonstrates that the 'blogger'/SHE is a chucklehead. Unstable & unreliable for sure Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@phindell82 wrote:

I saw this response directed to this thread when I was looking today for info about Paul Deasy (from reading thread in Jewelry today).

May | 2018 | Homeshoppingista's Blog

"We Are Not ‘Mentally Imbalanced,’ ‘Inebriated,’ Or ‘Desperate,’ But You Are Stupid, Forum Ladies"

May 26, 2018

"It’s time for a postmortem on the blog we wrote on the “Dos”-and-“Don’ts” e-mail sent out to all of HSN’s vendors by a not-so-tactful talent manager, Gordie......."

Blog at link

homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2018/05/

You have to love when someone writes a blog full of grammatical and factual errors referring to other people as "stupid."  This absurd person singular, Linda Moss, who consistently refers to herself as "we" and "us" throughout her scribbles believes that QVC owns HSN.  That's like saying your shoes own your belt.  Stupid, indeed.

Trusted Contributor

I especially like like the part where the directive states, "Don't make false claims. This is a new direction we're going and we need to build credibility." 🤔🤔

Trusted Contributor

Maybe I am just not watching the HSN shows where this is happening, but HSN and QVC presentations do not seen that different to me. Also, although the email has some grammatical issues, all of the points seem to be common sense points: don't shout, don't talk over the host, etc.  If they are having problems with individual vendors, they should meet with them individually, otherwise it is like being repremanded in front of your co-workers.Smiley Happy