Trusted Contributor

HOW PRODUCTIVE/CREATIVE WERE YOU DURING THE LOCKDOWN

I was very productive at first.  Organized my closet, top to bottom.  Got rid of a bunch of stuff.  Then moved on to my dresser drawers, linen closet pantry, garage, anything I thought needed to be organized or de cluttered.

Guess I was too efficient, because I was done, or at least had enough of organizing, and we were still on lockdown.  So then I started baking.  Made some chocolate chip cookies and lemon bars, when DH told me to stop.  He said that instead of flattening the curve, we were FATTENING the curve, so the baking ended.

Then I became a slug!  Other than keeping up with my chores, etc, I did/ am doing a lot of reading and not much else.  No creative spark to speak of!

DH on the other hand, painted a couple of small pieces of furniture and had a ball.  I was envious because he was lost in the painting and mentioned that time went by faster than he thought.  However, he has now run out of projects, and has become a slug like me! Lol

Respected Contributor

Re: HOW PRODUCTIVE/CREATIVE WERE YOU DURING THE LOCKDOWN

At first I was focused on obtaining a supply of food and other stuff I needed.  Once that was in place....I, too, became a slug!

i do my daily chores, but no major cleaning or purging.  I have a stack of books that I haven't cracked open.  I've watched TWO movies since March...i have access to a ton.  I stopped going for walks because I didn't want to deal with the heat.

My attention span has really been affected by the quarantine.  I've gained 7 pounds.  🙁

Esteemed Contributor

I was and still am in a very bad mood and doing as little as possible other than being outside!!

Esteemed Contributor

My report card........D-

Honored Contributor

No different during than I was prior to C-19.  I'm lazy by nature. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Is it over?  Not in mystate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It hasn't been lifted at my house, guess I still have time to be productive. 

Honored Contributor

I have been fine.  I haven't done a lot productive, just a few things probably what I would have done anyway.  We have found that we like picking up groceries better than going to the store, and don't really miss all the things we used to go to, but we miss having people for lunches and dinners.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pezzie   I worked 40 hours per week from home. That took a bit of creativity. Lol I was very productive; was extremely busy with work.

I had no extra time for projects. Never gave it a thought.

I am in Florida and worked from home for 2 short months. Back in the office...you know, because it is so safe here!

Trusted Contributor

@alicedee 

I am in AZ, out the door by 5:15 to get our walk in, otherwise it's not happening.  
However, I know exactly where you are coming from.