Honored Contributor

Re: HORRIBLE Customer Service

@SUPERMADMOM wrote:

They haven't even shipped it yet, BUT they printed the label like what good does that do??

In my experience that is routine practice for many shippers. It happens with most items I order throughout the year.  Mine sit anywhere from 2-5 days from time of label printing to actual shipping all the time. The practice is initiated *by the shipper*, who is *not QVC.*. "THEY" is NOT QVC.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
It wasn't guaranteed to arrive by Christmas.  You ordered it on 12/18.  So, what in the world would make you think that you'd get it bfore Christmas?????   It's pretty much a no brainer that if your order some that late in the game, chances are you won't get it for Christmas.  So what anyway!  Presumably, your husband knows there is no Santa so he isn't expecting the jolly one to deliver it on Christmas Eve.  Don't blame this on QVC or on UPS.  Perhaps you haven't heard but, you aren't QVC's only customer and QVC isn't UPS's only customer. 
Occasional Contributor

If you had read my post it CLEARLY states I wasn't expecting it before Christmas was only hopeful, but when they posted on 12/22/15 that it had shipped I thought maybe it would get here Monday or Tuesday after the holiday.  I got my hopes up, didn't buy other gifts and was LIED to by customer service!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let's see.

First time poster,

Nic is SUPER MAD MOM

First post is to bellyache and complain about QVC service

Placed an order on the 18th, when there is NO WAY for it to get to the final destination in time for x-mas

Yup.

If it looks like one,

walks like one,

talks like one

it must be a troll.

Odds are, the story is 100% fabricated/made up.

Valued Contributor

@SUPERMADMOM -- please, stop the whining. It's a gift for an adult, for pete's sake. I'll bet he'd accept an IOU.

It's your fault -- and your attitude that result in less than satisfactory results. You can't expect to order something on Dec 18 and get it six days later. That's unrealistic!

Honored Contributor

@SUPERMADMOM wrote:

If you had read my post it CLEARLY states I wasn't expecting it before Christmas was only hopeful, but when they posted on 12/22/15 that it had shipped I thought maybe it would get here Monday or Tuesday after the holiday.  I got my hopes up, didn't buy other gifts and was LIED to by customer service!!

LOL - you respond to everything with "if you had read my post." We HAVE read your post(s) and your expectations/complaints (no matter how many times you repeat them) are just not valid to your ordering date and your knowledge before ordering that there were no guarantees, no matter what else you "thought" or were "led to believe" by your own (false) deductions.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Occasional Contributor

Maybe read my post again, I am NOT compaining about NOT getting it by Christmas but the simple fact that they printed a shipping label, marked the item as shipped and it has NOT left the facility is WRONG...I did however expect it to be here the beginning of the week and that will not happen and how can you say I deserve to be hung up on?? Were you there??  I simply asked WHY it has been sitting in the same spot for 4 days??  You must work at QVC that explains your post!!!

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

Let's see.

First time poster,

Nic is SUPER MAD MOM

First post is to bellyache and complain about QVC service

Placed an order on the 18th, when there is NO WAY for it to get to the final destination in time for x-mas

Yup.

If it looks like one,

walks like one,

talks like one

it must be a troll.

Odds are, the story is 100% fabricated/made up.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Slow Xmas Eve morning, so why the heck not 😖

It happens every year, first time poster with CS horror stories.

Two someones else beat her to the punch the other day, though.