Respected Contributor

Re: “HONEY”!!!!!! Please stop already.

It's too much. 

I am finding it cringeworthy and surprised it continues to happen.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

I'm guessing that now would be a bad time to sing a few lines  of Mariah Carey's song Honey....🤔

Poor Jane 😳 Keep doing you Janey. 👍👍

Esteemed Contributor

@DzneyRock wrote:

Sitting here watching anything with is so freaking painful.

HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

For the love of everything holy, please stop!!!!

@DzneyRock 

Is this your family or your group's joke. I have no idea what point you are trying to make with your above post.

hckynut(john)🥅🏒  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I just can't imagine coming on and deliberately starting a post sounding like you are just having a bad day? The word *honey* makes you cringe? So sad that this endearing word makes you go off the deep end. Be grateful for your day! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Oh please half the threads here are about what annoys us. Honey over and over in that tone is pure torture to some of us. Then the OP gets asked why she watches? Gee maybe  

she wanted to see what QVC was offering live on air. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Oh please half the threads here are about what annoys us. Honey over and over in that tone is pure torture to some of us. Then the OP gets asked why she watches? Gee maybe  

she wanted to see what QVC was offering live on air. 

@Nancy Drew  Absolutely correct.......I posted in Qtalk.  I stood it for about 20 min.  I wanted to watch, too, but could not stand Jane!!!

Honored Contributor

Please just turn the channel when she is on or turn the sound off.  It's just her way and she is not a mean, nasty or ignorant person, so I don't think it's good to bash her.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Frequent Contributor

She really loves to toot her horn about all the things you said in your post.  I find her stories when selling items so over the top!  I question whether her stories are actually real or embellished.  I am sick of hearing about her daughters as well,  this event that event.

Honored Contributor

No one in my family does endearments, they're generic and often used when the person's name has been forgotten. Cheaters use them to avoid calling their spouse by the name of their mistress/mister. I dislike them from anyone. Still, what other's choose is not any concern of mine. As to hosts, I mute the lot of them. You might try it to eliminate the annoyance.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching QVC more than ten years ago partially because I don't need anyone encouraging me to buy stuff I didn't wake up needing. I call it the Clutter Channel Now.😁 

I found Jane disingenuous then and I see nothing has changed. Jane called vendors "Honey" back in the 90's and I guess she sells a lot so she is still there. Her shtick sells. 🙄