Esteemed Contributor

Re: “HONEY”!!!!!! Please stop already.

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Hey, did anyone hear the news that Jane is 60?

Smiley Very Happy

@BoopOMatic , she must be suffering trauma over 60, PTSD maybe.

Esteemed Contributor

When other posters sy "don't watch her," they don't understand that others are interested and would like to see the products being presented and get downright angry when a host spoils it for them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

yet the host you adore is most certainly a channel turner for someone else

so you watch what you like and let others watch what they want

in the event something/someone is on that you don't like.........others do like it and they will enjoy.   

in the event something/someone is on that you like.......others will need to find something they enjoy

wanting every host and product to be just what you want makes no sense.   what about the rest of us?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Years ago I don't recall her ever saying " honey" maybe this is a new habit she picked up. I don't watch at all anymore...but I know she isn't southern, so it isn't something she has done for years. If you want to watch, hit the mute. I just check online to see what has been on the air. There is rarely anything she has presented that I care about.

Jane loves to call people by different names; there is Jackie Jane (the model), the other night she referred to herself on a Christmas show as Jingle Jane and Dashing David. She just has to chatter on and on.  Apparently some like it .

Honored Contributor

Title of thread

thought somebody had a 'frisky'  husband.  LOL

Super Contributor

That is why I don't watch when she is on!!!! Not much watching anymore, when I feel the need to look, I go on line.. Way tooo much DRAMA, ridiculous!!

Honored Contributor

Is it a term used if a name can't be remembered?  What should be used instead if that's the case?

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Is it a term used if a name can't be remembered?  What should be used instead if that's the case?

My Dad had dementia..he would call the "girls"..honey or babe. He called the "boys" pal or buddy..he just couldn't associate the name with the face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jo1313  yes, I was thinking of my father too when I just posted.  He'd refer to a great-grand daughter as "the girl"  since remembering her name was too much for him too. Same, he had some memory problems going on.  Her brother, was, "the boy".  

"You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time."