Respected Contributor

Re: HI ALL. LOTUS IN THE HOUSSSSE!!<3

Lotus, It is so good to see you back. You have been missed. 

It sounds as though you are making great progress at the rehab. Keep up the good work!

We are all still hanging out and love to hear from you.

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker. Wow! Shes a beautt just like her nana! Did i say 2 grand daughters? Sorry one graddaughter 2yrs a a grandson 4monhs. Id love to Picture but I don’t know how to do it on my iPhone in addition to the fact my son would kill me !!!🤪
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

@cackers. So sirry I think I knew we shouldn’t comment very sorry for your loss it’s a pain you never get over !!
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3. Sorry for the previous post!! I did voice to text and my phone seems to have a mind of its own lately. I’m sorry I don’t think I knew that you and I sharedthe same loss I’m so sorry for your loss....It’s a pain we will never get over
Respected Contributor

@ Lotus wrote:
@Cakers3. Sorry for the previous post!! I did voice to text and my phone seems to have a mind oounf its own lately. I’m sorry I don’t think I knew that you and I sharedthe same loss I’m so sorry for your loss....It’s a pain we will never get over

Lotus, if I might intrude and quote your post to Cakers -

Cakers, I was also unaware of your loss although we had spoken of your son several times.  I cannot tell you both how my heart breaks for you.   May these boys remain forever young - and free - and healthy. 

Respected Contributor

@ Lotus, you have been through so much.  I couldn't remember the exact month that you lost your son.  Although I could remember it was sometime during the summer.  Big hugs to you & to @Cakers3 too  Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@ Lotus wrote:
@Mothertrucker. Wow! Shes a beautt just like her nana! Did i say 2 grand daughters? Sorry one graddaughter 2yrs a a grandson 4monhs. Id love to Picture but I don’t know how to do it on my iPhone in addition to the fact my son would kill me !!!🤪

Cool! you have one of each too!- 

I am so glad you are progressing well-

I am not here very often anymore and am SO glad i saw that you were back..

Stay in touch!

Respected Contributor

Lotus -  So great to see you!    I'm so sorry about the stroke and am sending  lots of good wishes for your recovery and being able to return home soon. 

Wishing you peace and strength during this difficult month.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent