Honored Contributor

Re: HI ALL. LOTUS IN THE HOUSSSSE!!<3

@ Lotus

physical therapy works best with ice cream Smiley Happy

b92.gif

Honored Contributor

Hi, @ Lotus!   Gosh, I've missed you.   I was thinking of you only last week, and remembering the last time you posted here.   ❤️(((gentle hugs)))❤️   You've been in my prayers all along since then.    Take good care of yourself.    I agree with @Ms tyrion2, you've got the spunk and sass to beat this challenge and then some!    Hope to see you posting often, and remember we're all there with you in spirit.   Please lean on us, if we can encourage or comfort you.   We might be goofy, but our hearts are in the right place! 

Bear hug gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Hi @ Lotus .... nice to see you! Heart I hope you're up and around and going strong again soon. Those grandbabies will sure give you the willpower!

I don't post much anymore, but I logged in to say "hey" to you!

Gosh ...remember the "Moonlighters"??  mmmm ... Those sure were the good ole days!! 

Take care!! Hugs!  HeartHeart

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Esteemed Contributor

@ Lotus wrote:
Hello old friends if ur still here. I had a stroke 2/24/18 which affected my leg sideam I’m in rehab since3/19 andbored out of my mind so I thought I’d stop in and say hi. Hope you are All well.

@ Lotus- Hello Lotus, it's so nice to have you back where u belong!!!  

I'm so glad to see you here! Things must be better there today, which makes me VERY happy!

You are very loved and missed, as you can see. Have a beautiful day and get out of there SOON!  Image result for flower emoji

Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

MT. So wonderful to see you and everyone else. Great to see all the familiar mics. MT. can’t believe your grands are that old already DS is dioong great!!! Still trucking and loving it! He and his fiancé and daughter mimoved toNC IN JULY and they love it there. I hav 2 grands now. Sadie who is 2 and Jack who is4months. I miss them so much. They’ve been up to see me twice since the stroke and will be up at the end of this month. Not sure if you ever saw my post awhile back. I lost my youngest son@27 inJune of 2016. This is a hard month for me.. to say my life has sucked for the past3 years is putting it mildly.. again great to see you. KEEP ON TRUCKING HON💗
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Boy we sure did have a lot o fun!!!!! Will nev r forget your story about the toenail clipping earrings! Hahahaha. Hope you and you family are doing pk
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Chickenbutt my favorite nic and on of my favorite posters. Hope all is well with you

I really have misse all of you and interacting with you guys regularly love you all. You are a beautiful group of ladies. Not sure how often I will be posting it hard tying with on Hand on an iPhone. Hopefully soon I will regain movement on my left sid and I can type on my laptop
Respected Contributor

Oh, Lotus, I did NOT know about your youngest son..So very,very sorry to hear that..No wonder June holds bad memories for you

TWO grandaughters! wow! They are as close together as mine- Mine are like two peas in a pod! I know you cant wait to see them..It is tough when they are far away..I only see mine a few times a year..

Here is my little princess...

easter17 Brooklyn.jpg

Keep getting better..We need you around here!

Honored Contributor

@ Lotus wrote:
Yes this is a tough month h for me. :’(

@ LotusI know, Lotus.  I remember.  It's a tough month for me too for the same reason; that is why I wanted to let you know you were thought about.  I hope you have some peace growing in your heart.  Take care.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@ Lotus I am sorry that you have been through so much.I hope that you get a full recovery and are back to enjoying your own home soon.